Boosting Servers |cs1.6 + cs:cz & cs:s|
Wanna boost servers? Register & Become Boost member by boosting your server(s).
Wanna boost servers? Register & Become Boost member by boosting your server(s).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boost your own servers cheap.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazing SERVER :D

Go down 
+6
ExxTremee
ThuG
Po0we3rR
Vu #!nstinct
StatusKiller
Trojan - NEO[t]_* .#China
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Trojan - NEO[t]_* .#China

Amazing SERVER :D Empty
PostSubject: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 am

Boosted on gametrackers.rs & cs-boost & css.setti and here.
AMAZING

Server full & best thank you Kathoc for adding this server here, no laggs, and im incviting my friends <3

<3 <3
Back to top Go down
StatusKiller

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 am

Agree with you, Kathoc is crazy who added this server Razz he must earn much, couse this server is amazing good, GOSH = NO LAGG no fucking BLOCKS, Friendly peopls (still some cheaters or proffesionals who pwning me)
Back to top Go down
Vu #!nstinct

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:53 am

Guys, his real crazy, since he made joinPGN with P4rD0nM3, the community going good, but idk how he made this server full on 7 hours Razz
he told me check the server untill his back, 7 hours ago the server got 12 players on 2 min, thats crazy, his fucking hack crazy kid Very Happy (15 year kid yeah)

Good job kathoc.
Back to top Go down
Po0we3rR

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:56 am

Vu fuck off dude or i will spamm PGN servers as before, but not sure couse katha is my bratha your mother facka.

Good job, server works fine, played 1 min on it and got nice regs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 am

LoL crying kid is here Very Happy

Nice server kathoc, good job, did Nenad help you again? Or did you make it by your self? By the way, Nenad and you are real good teams Razz he told me he will add you maybe gt.rs admin Very Happy

PowerFull server <3, guys join it, its amazing, ESL best player is there Razz

(btw, DUBMAN from DECC is there) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExxTremee

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Im nenad, and thats the best server i ever been on Razz

Kathoc is great worker, and yes, if he keep that work 1 more month, i maybe give him accec to add servers by him self, but that will make alot of jobs, heh ave been helping me around 1 year now Razz

I dont know who owning that EuX community, but thats crazy server. No lagg's, good reg, non recoil laggs. LoL Razz

Good job, kathoc, and yes i boosted it 8 hours ago, it ad problem so i fixed the probmel on GT.rs.

Kathoc boosted on css.setti for 2 weeks, i boosted it for 24 hours on GT.rs and cs-boost.

Thanks kathoc for showed me this guy Very Happy i will earn alot from him, i will give him alot of coupons to, on 1 hour, the server got full Razz
Back to top Go down
Sup.Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Thanks Kathoc & nenad & Vu.

Removed all other servers from my favorite <3 will play only here, what i do to get admin?
The community have any website?

Plss fast reply.-
Back to top Go down
123456_12<3

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Well, 10 mibn ago told kathoc me to log in here, i didnt like this website couse my servers was to bad to be added ere .P also bnad lagg and reg.

But when i see this, and when im playing on the server, its looking like im playing on my own host machine and im owning world best & fastest internet <3

Keep this job kathoc & thank you guys again.

Kathoc plss answer steam.
Back to top Go down
SuperModerator

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Kathoc im gonna kill you if you remove this server, im on my friends house, and not lagging with his bad internet, or 1 week im home, so dont remove it or i will kill you bitch,

Im the only super moderator here, so who on his mother fucker is Sup.Moderator?

Good job mess fucking peopls.
Back to top Go down
Kathoc™

Kathoc™

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Thank you all.

For getting more info about this serrver talk to this guy : http://steamcommunity.com/id/DUBMANJEIRE/

Nenad, come skype need to talk to you, you go off Razz

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://server-boosting.forumsv.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing SERVER :D   Amazing SERVER :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing SERVER :D
Page 1 of 1